List Of Wonderful Daily Motivational Quotes
Motivation is actually the driving force especially when it comes to achieving our goals. Nonetheless, staying motivated isn’t as easy as waking up and deciding to be motivated all day. Whether you are taking the lead of a team in your workplace, teaching your kids or simply trying to get by your workday, motivation is as important as hard work.
However, most people are oblivious of how important motivation is in their lives. Luckily, this piece is solely dedicated to you. Stick around and I’ll walk you through the reasons why motivation is important. I know going to work every single day isn’t as easy as we tend to imagine.
Just getting out of your bed to prepare to go to work is harder than it looks. It gets even harder when you are your own boss. With that in mind, the only thing that can take you through the somewhat ‘wall’ you’ve developed in your life is motivation.
Why Is Motivation Important?
1. It Boosts Your Energy
Some days, I’m sure you don’t feel like doing anything. That doesn’t mean that you are lazy. On the contrary, you might be willing to work but you’ve lost the energy. When you are motivated, your entire body is flooded with adrenaline. This will help you achieve your daily goals easily.
If you’ve noticed, when you are excited about a certain project at work, you are likely to perform it better. But if you are attending a conference that you dislike, then you’re likely to fall asleep.
Take time to observe how your body works. When you are motivated about a certain project, then your energy levels go up no matter the workload. This actually proves that motivation can increase your energy levels.
2. You Can Afford A Smile
I don’t know about you but I always smile whenever I’m doing something that I like. For instances, I’m always happy sharing my thought with you guys. The best part of it is finding that I’ve touched someone’s life positively. What do you enjoy doing? Share your experiences with me down below.
The detour is over. Now let’s get down to business. Motivation will help you build your determination. It’s like securing a new job or when you get to succeed in life. So if you continue to stay motivated and achieve all your goals, then you are likely to stay happier.
Happiness is what we are all trying to achieve in the end. The kind of happiness that gives you financial freedom and the chance to sit back and watch TV. Or if you are as adventurous as I am, the kind of financial freedom that gives you the chance to travel the world. Now, who wouldn’t want that? I bet that’s the end goal for everyone.
But getting to that state of freedom means you need to work now while having a vision of the future. That also means you need to stay motivated to keep working with the same intensity. Therefore, motivation is the key to your success and lifetime happiness.
3. It Helps You Increase Your Performance
I’m sure we’ve all been through school. Do you remember those days when you were forced to do your assignment instead of watching your favorite cartoon or simply instead of going out to play? I bet you never liked them and if it was not for the constant supervision from our parents, then you probably would have done a shoddy job just to get the chance to run out.
The same case applies to your daily work. If you don’t like what you are doing, then you are likely to have a less than average performance at work. However, if you enjoy your work and you have that self-motivation to complete it, be sure of excellent results. It’s like motivation will fuel your success in almost every step of life.
4. Motivation Is Infectious
When one person is motivated, he or she will end up affecting everyone in the office. That will cause everyone to have the same level of motivation and driving force. As a result, your company will deliver the best quality to your clients. A happy client means that your company sales will sky-rocket.
Motivation is also relevant in your life. Take a moment and remember when your spouse or any family member was motivated. Did their positive energy rub off on you? Now, imagine how having a positive mind and motivation will help the people around you? I bet that’s the world we would all love to be in.
5. Time Management
Every day we are faced with a lot of challenges from the moment we wake up. If you are motivated, you will be able to handle the challenges that life throws at you. Above all, you will likely become victorious when motivated.
Most motivated people have an organized schedule and they have an allocated time set for every task. This helps them meet their deadlines and complete each and every task. On the other hand, if you are not properly motivated, you are likely to fail when it comes to planning. This will definitely affect your productivity.
I hope the following sayings from the most successful people in history will give you the motivation you need to move ahead;
1. “The pessimists will see the difficulty in every opportunity that comes their way. The optimist will always see an opportunity in every difficulty” – Winston Churchill
2. “Never let yesterday take up too much of your today” – Will Rodgers
3. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The Purpose of Life is to give it away” – William Shakespeare
4. “You can always edit a bad page. You can’t edit a blank page.” – Jodi Picoult
5. “Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” – Anton Chekhov
6. “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Vince Lombardi
7. “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
8. “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
9. “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
10. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
11. “To be successful, you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.” – Mike Gafka
12. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
13. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
14. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
15. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
16. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
17. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” – Stephen Covey
18. “Sometimes you can’t see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others.” – Ellen DeGeneres
19. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
20. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” – Christopher Reeve
21. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
22. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
23. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, the dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, and every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda
24. “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
25. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein
26. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan? And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
27. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
28. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
29. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
30. “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.” – Walt Disney
31. “When you cease to dream you cease to live.” – Malcolm Forbes
32. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
33. “Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
34. “If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.” – Jeff Bezos
35. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
36. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
37. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash
38. “It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.” – Abraham Lincoln
39. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
40. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
41. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” – Philippos
42. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
43. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
44. “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
45. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.” – Helen Keller
46. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
47. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
48. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure… but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
49. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” – T. Harv Eker
50. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
51. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
52. “In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.” – Jane Smiley
53. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” – Diane Ackerman
54. “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
I don’t know if you like watching series but this one I’ll have to point it out. That’s because it really brings out the importance of motivation in your life. Have you ever seen the TV series known as ‘Good Doctor’? Well, if you haven’t, then let me give you a few highlights of the entire script.
The series rotates around an autistic doctor (imagine a person born with autism reaching the heights of a doctor?) who is always trying to prove himself to his supervisor. Shaun Murphy (played by Freddie Highmore) has an incredible memory that helps him recall almost everything he learned in Med. School.
The beauty of the entire series is that Shaun is always motivated to go to work. Every morning he has this sought of routine and wakes up at a constant time every day. The worst part is when he loses his job because of his condition. Trust me, the series is worthwhile even if you are not a big fan of movies. It will also help you understand why you need to stay motivated.
It’s up to you to find the right way to motivate yourself. Additionally, we are all faced with different sets of challenges. What matters is how we tackle them and the person we turn up to be at the end of the day. Motivation will help you pull through even the worst times. Tomorrow will be a better day if you work hard today!
Image By: rawpixel